Kubernetes and GitOps consulting
Here you will find peer advice on your current challenges related to containerization, DevOps, Kubernetes and GitOps in software development and operationsInquire about consulting now
We advise from our own experience
Ask our experienced cloud engineers and platform engineers about your current challenges around containerization, DevOps, Kubernetes and GitOps in cloud operations, e.g. answers to questions like:
- GitOps for infrastructure: Which operators are suitable for rolling out Kubernetes clusters?
- The right GitOps operator: How do I decide between ArgoCD or Flux or Fleet?
- Which GitOps repo pattern is good for small teams? Which repo pattern is suitable for large and distributed teams?
- Secrets management with container orchestrator: how does it work?
- Who can help me with declarative programming? Short pair programming, review or expert tip on your yaml code.
- How do GitOps and the CI server work together?
- What are the tenant separation options offered by Kubernetes and GitOps?
- How do I avoid vulnerabilities/CVEs in container images?
- Helmet or customize?
- I have questions about the GitOps playground.
Request individual consulting now
You name your challenges and we'll work together to agree on the scope that's right for you.
The basis of our work
Elaboration of your individual topics, tailored to your issues
Analysis of the required level of support
Identification of solutions with implementation proposals
Consequent hands-on focus in all consultations
Intensive support and quality assurance by the whole Cloudogu cloud engineering team