About this training
You already have some experience in the field of application and/or database development? You have heard of Oracle APEX but do not yet know how to get started in a structured way?
Oracle Application Express is a powerful low-code development platform that can be used to deploy customised, data-centric web applications quickly and efficiently. In this beginner's training, you will learn what APEX is and for which areas of application the technology is suitable. You will get to know the Application Builder and the Page Designer as well as other helpful development tools and useful resources. In the course of this training, you will develop your first own applications with APEX in a very short time and get to know the most important features and elements. In the end, you will be able to work on your first small projects or participate in larger APEX projects. In addition, you will be able to better assess the possibilities of APEX, which will enable you to advise your customers and colleagues in a more targeted manner.
Minimum number of participants: 5
In the process, the following questions, among others, are answered
- What is Oracle APEX?
- How to develop applications with Oracle APEX?
- What advantages does Oracle APEX offer over other development frameworks?
- What are the requirements to use Oracle APEX?
- Trainers with practical experience
- training materials included
- Personal certificate of attendance
- Strong practical orientation
- Close supervision of min. 5 to max. 12 participants by up to 2 trainers (depending on group size)
Additional services for in-person trainings
- Coordinated COVID-19 hygiene concept
- Catering (drinks, snack, lunch) included in price
- Basic knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Basic knowledge of Oracle databases and PL/SQL advantageous
- Internet capable computer (preferably Windows)
- Stable Internet access
- A current browser (preferably Chrome or Firefox)
Course of the training days
- Understanding Oracle Application Express concepts
- Application development with Application Builder and the Page Designer
- Report generation with Classic Reports, Interactive Reports and Interactive Grids and Faceted Search
- SQL Access to database objects with SQL Workshop
- Form creation based on tables, views or procedures
- List of Values static or dynamic
- Import and export data with Data Workshop
- Placement of regions
- Items (Formularelemente wie Checkbox, Radigroup, Select List, Textfeld, Popup LOV, Display only Items und weitere)
- Dynamic Actions
- Navigation administration
- Master Detail Form
- Shared Components
- Export and import of applications
We support you every step of the way – from advice to implementation:
You need individual support? We will assist you!
|from 1350€ plus VAT|
- Early bird
- Last minute