About this training
Apache Nifi is a powerful tool for preparing data for Hadoop. The software can be activated as an application or service in various operating system environments or installed as a cluster.
This course covers the installation and use of Nifi and is aimed primarily at data engineers or people with a similar range of activities.
During the course, participants install Nifi on a singular node, which serves as the basis for further practical exercises.
In the process, the following questions, among others, are answered
- How do I install Apache Nifi?
- How do I run Apache Nifi?
- What is the architecture of Apache Nifi?
- How do I handle the UI?
- What exactly are the FlowFile / Content and Provenance repositories?
- How do I create, configure and control a flow?
- How do I use the Nifi Expression Language?
- How do I build reusable templates?
- How do I secure Nifi?
- How do I version flows in the Nifi registry?
- How do I use Nifi with other systems?
- What are Anti Patterns in Nifi?
- How do I monitor and analyze Nifi?
You should have knowledge in the following areas:
- IT fundamentals
- Basic knowledge in the area of Big Data Engineering
For our online trainings all participants need ...
- a computer with Internet access.
- a stable Internet connection.
- an updated browser, preferably Chrome.
Course of the training days
- Overview of Nifi
- Installation of Nifi
- Nifi in a Nutshell - Creating a data flow
- How to control the data flow in Nifi
- Nifi Expression Language
- Use templates in Nifi
- Backup and protection in Nifi
- Versioning in Nifi
- Brief outline of Hadoop (HDFS, Hive, HBase, Spark, Zeppelin) - Part 1
- Brief outline of Hadoop - Part 2
- Performing analytics
- Nifi Anti Pattern
- Monitor and analyze in Nifi
- Business Use Case
- Customization of Nifi
- Architecture examples
We reserve the right to change the trainer
Make an inquiry