About this training
With a high level of practical orientation, this training takes you from basic knowledge of containers to advanced topics in everyday use of Docker© – the most frequently used container runtime in the DevOps context.
You will start the training on the first day with a fixed program on the most important basics. For the second day, you can choose from a variety of advanced topics to suit your needs.
You want to learn more aspects around Docker© technologies? Our 3-day training course „Docker© & Containers – From Zero To Hero“ contains additional learning units where you can go directly deeper into the subject matter.
In the process, the following questions, among others, are answered
- What are containers?
- What are the benefits of containers?
- How do you containerize an existing application?
- How can Docker© technologies help in software development?
- How can containers simplify software operations?
- What are the best practices to consider with Docker© technologies?
- What are there to consider regarding security?
- What is the role of Docker© technologies in Continuous Delivery and DevOps?
- What standards exist in the container environment?
- What are the options for Containers on Windows?
- How to select suitable base images?
- How to containerize a CLI application?
- How do you start an entire system landscape with just one command?
- And how do you differentiate between production and development environment in this?
- Supported onboarding for online trainingsas well as detailed information material on the process, login and infrastructure for the training course
- Detailed training material including additional material for self-training
- Personal certificate of attendance
- Individual support of min. 5 to max. 12 participants by up to 2 trainers (depending on group size)
Additional services for in-person trainings
- Coordinated COVID-19 hygiene concept
- Provision of computers for the booked training
- Catering (drinks, snack, lunch) included in price
Our training participants generally have a know-how range between "first experience" and "regular use with good previous knowledge" in the area of Docker©.
You don't have to be a professional in cloud computing, software development, or Docker© to attend our trainings.
If you have a basic understanding of how to use a cloud environment and can work easily on the Linux CLI you are well qualified for our Docker© training courses.
For our online trainings all participants need ...
- a computer with Internet access.
- administrator rights on their computer.
- a working memory with at least 16 GB RAM.
- a stable Internet connection.
- an updated browser, preferably Chrome.
- Docker Desktop on their machine, when using Windows or macOS.
Course of the training days
- Basics of Container Technology
- Docker© core components
- Docker© CLI & Container Images
- Mounts and volumes
- Container networking
- Docker© Compose (optional)
- Software development with Docker© (optional)
- Security: attack vectors on containers and countermeasures, best practices (optional)
- Docker© Products (optional)
- Container Runtime internals (optional)
- Automated container testing (optional)
- Base Images (optional)
- 12-Factor App (optional)
- CI/CD with containers (optional)
- Microservices and containers (optional)
- ENTRYPOINT in Dockerfile (optional)
- Outlook: Orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker© Swarm) (optional)
We support you every step of the way – from advice to implementation:
Additional trainer day
We answer your individual questions and deepen or expand topics.
Extended access to the training infrastructure
You will get access to the training infrastructure for in-depth practice beyond the training.
You need individual support? We will assist you!
Video recording (only for online training)
Revisit the contents at your own pace with the recording of your training.
|2 Days||2 Days|
|from 1249€ plus VAT||from 1249€ plus VAT|
|online||2 Days||from 1249€ plus VAT|
|online||2 Days||from 1249€ plus VAT|
- Early bird
- Last minute
Money back guarantee for all online trainings
We always give our best for our training participants. If you are still not satisfied, we will refund you in full within 30 days of participation.Money back guarantee terms
You've got questions?
Then please have a look at our FAQ or contact us directly.To the FAQ